Thursday, July 5, 2007

Free Traffic Solutions

Not one for doing anything the easy way, I have once again spent countless hours discovering where and how to find free advertising opportunities in the hopes that my research will help others to avoid this time consuming process.
For now, I think I'd like to let you know about traffic exchanges. Again, this may be old news to many but, if it is not, feel free to pick up this information and use it if you find it to be of value to your business.
The long and the short of it is that traffic exchanges are just what they sound like. You join, others visit your site on the ad network. You "surf others' sites and get advertising credits for doing so to apply to your ad and keep it in rotation on the traffic exchange.
There are hundreds if not thousands of traffic exchanges out there. Some are really good, others - not so much. Good or indifferent, they are limited (free remember?) and can be downright bad for you if you get caught in the "surfing time warp"! The key is to find the ones that give you the most credits for the least effort, get in, assign your credits and get out.
I highly recommend that you pick a specific and limited time each week to surf; therefore getting it all out of the way. Otherwise, you will get nothing else done and feel frustrated beyond belief at the time lost for other more important things. When managed properly, however, they will get traffic to your site. Because we are talking about FREE advertising, your budget will not be strained. The downside being, the traffic you get will not be of the highest quality and as mentioned, surfing is time consuming.
So, if you can afford, buy or trade credits and your ads will be automatically distributed without further effort. I have personally added about twenty thousand visitors to my sites using traffic exchanges.
Oh, by the way, there are some exchanges that are "auto-surf capable" but be careful, there are lots of folks out there who click auto-surf and never look at a single ad. It is just a way for them to build credits. On the whole I do not recommend them unless they have an anti-cheat mechanism.
And, finally, although there is a lot more that could be said, I am going to give you some of my picks. It is absolutely true that I will benefit if you chose any of these referrals (we're a business after all). However, I will never recommend anything I do not truly believe to be a good opportunity!
You will find a few of my favourites and their links in the right hand side bar. I hope this is of help in your quest for success online.
Your Success Not If But When.

Internet Warriors - The Number One Internet Marketing Network

Promote Your Blog